Monday, May 30, 2011

Showing My Project to a Media Practitioner

I did a raft compilation of my animations with background music, sound effect and transitions on Windows Movie Maker.

I wanted to know if this is the compilation could be improved. Therefore, I called a friend who does filming and media.

He wasn't impressed with Windows Movie Maker as it was very inaccurate to do any adjustment for audio volume.

In Addition, I got some comments to improve some parts of my animation that had flaws and wasn't good.

Such as,

1. The timing of voice and illustration would be better if it is synchronize.

2. Character's eyes blinking too frequent

3. To use another colour or stroke for the font so that it does not camouflage with the back ground.
(even thought it's a second)

4. Too many details and information in a scene
(that does not help an audience to capture the information.)

5. Volume for the voices should be edited to be the same.

6. Be aware of voice volume hitting the peak of the audio bar.
(that would cause sound to crack because it's too loud)


Besides that, I was advised to use a trial version of Sony Vegas Movie Studio to edit and produce my movie as it has better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment