Friday, May 27, 2011

It was them I WANTED!! THEY ARE THE CAST!


It was Anna Bronowska as Basila, Andre Anderson as Mutusammy, Leslie Gregory as Basilo and Sophie as Rummie the mushroom.

It was not that others didn't have a good voice many of them had such confident and out spoken voice, sounded almost professional. However, as I put the voice with the character, the voice didn't seem to connect with the character. That was my experience of talent scouting. I enjoyed so much as I got to experience being a director to tell them about my story and how I wanted them speak it.

One of the problems that arise from this was the short time I had for myself to edit the voices or for my actors to re-record if some script was not spoken well. I hope to catch up on them next Tuesday before submission on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment