Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Follow up to the flaws spotted

I took into consideration all the advice my friend, Rudy who does filming and media studies to improve my animation.

After altering the flaws in my animation, I find that the comments he gave very helpful and is very true. I am more caustious now. However, it still requires alot of time and afford to look through the animation over and over again. Due to time constrain, I am leaving some details i want to change to a rest.

Since I have other work that I need to pay attention too as well.

The Sony Vegas Movie Studio Software is very helpful and does a better job than Windows Movie Maker. I am able to directly edit the volume of each character's voice. Also I could add different sound effect on different bar as it is not limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment