Monday, April 4, 2011

Initial Story Line SCRAPED !!!



I've been praying very HARD for a new story line!!!!

and I DID got a new one.



I'm not going to use Mr Mutusammi and his mystical magnifying glass anymore. The initial story line was Mr Mutusammy could see the future and the present from tree parasites with his magnifying glass. The story was meant to show how human tend to carry unnecessary burden such as bad habits in life, which are similar to parasites and Mr Mutusammy accidentally had a peek of vision revealed before his eye as he examines the dead tree with his Magnifying glass. The tree slowly dies like human being getting burden and becoming sad in life and finally dies bitterly. Even as I write this again I feel so sad, so down and so bored. I decided not to narrate and illustrate this story anymore!

So, My new storyline would be a song base animatics sequence. Showing a scene of trees that are ill and dying, very ugly and choked up with parasites and insects. When the light comes all the parasites flee for their life! Because all of this parasite are like darkness in life and when light comes darkness must flee. I shall keep the story revealed till here.

finally! I'm more excited to make an animation for this story line!!!

LORD! Thank you so much....HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment