Monday, April 25, 2011

Making shadows on the grass.

It's after the Easter break, for the whole afternoon I did 28 cut outs for the silhoutte short clip I am planning to produce.

The idea of making silhoutte animation came to me as I wanted very much to incorporate the skills I have learned from my 2 stage of my course. I was doing a shadow puppet animation on genesis. For that assignment, I remember that I couldn't complete it as I was very new to animation and did not have more ideas to add to it. It was very awkward and not smooth flowing.

This short clip would be a revise version of the previous animation and the ideas will be used as an introduction to the Food Series of this TV programme. The 30sec. silhoutte animation will then be insert at the beggining of the programme as an introduction to the cooking series.

No comments:

Post a Comment